Truro and Penwith College would like to invite all employers of current apprentices to attend a Safeguarding information and guidance session to raise awareness of the duty of care shared by the College and your business for apprentices of all agea, and to support you to keep your apprentice safe.
The training will take place in the Allen Building on the Truro Campus on 6th December 2023, with registrations and refreshments from 16:45 and the training beginning at 17:00.
The session content will include -
* What is Safeguarding and your role in supporting your apprentice
* Recurring themes on Safeguarding issues
* Indicators and signs for concern
* How to support and report a Safeguarding concern
* How to handle personal disclosures
* Support available from Truro and Penwith College to you and your apprentice
If you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss with a member of staff, or feel any other topics would be of value, please record this when you register and we will get in touch to follow up at the earliest opportunity.