As technology continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace, businesses are faced with the imminent wave of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation. Are you ready for the future, or is your business at risk of being left behind?
Discover what lies ahead and what is already here at the free event, "Approachable AI," hosted by STRIDE powered by the Growth Hub on Thursday, February 15th.
- Title: Approachable AI
- Date: Thursday, February 15th
- Location: Health and Wellbeing Innovation Centre, Truro
- Time: 11.30AM – 13:30PM with complimentary lunch
At Approachable AI, attendees will delve into the impact of AI on businesses and gain insights into how it can either replace or enhance existing processes, making life easier for individuals and organisations alike. If you are bewildered by the terminology, whether it's ChatGPT, Bard, or Co-Pilot, this event is your chance to demystify the world of bots.
Key Topics to be Explored:
- Will AI replace or augment your role in the workforce?
- How can your business leverage AI for productivity gains and a competitive advantage?
- Navigating the landscape of automation, machine learning, and generative AI technologies.
- Skills required to unlock the full potential of AI in your business.
- Ethical considerations and associated risks of AI implementation.